Android Auto and Apple CarPlay have become commonplace in many vehicles but often require a physical connection to work, which is something the 'AAWireless' wireless Android Auto device is here to change.
The device works by being connected to a vehicle's USB port where it will intercept signals from the smartphone to connect it to the infotainment system. The unit utilizes Bluetooth 4.2 connectivity for a strong connection and will automatically connect with a smartphone without the need to remove it from a pocket or bag.
The 'AAWireless' wireless Android Auto device maintains a compact design and is compatible for use with more than 5,000 vehicle types. The device speaks to the increased demand for aftermarket methods of upgrading existing vehicles to help drivers stave off the need for the latest model.
The 'AAWireless' Wireless Android Auto Device Upgrades Vehicles
1. Wireless Smartphone Car Adapters - The AAWireless device is creating disruption in the aftermarket car accessories market by providing an easy to use wireless upgrade for Android Auto that can be installed in more than 5,000 vehicle types.
2. Bluetooth Infotainment Systems - The increased demand for wireless connectivity on infotainment systems will lead to further innovation in Bluetooth technology and other wireless communication protocols.
3. Aftermarket Vehicle Upgrades - The success of the AAWireless device will inspire other manufacturers to create aftermarket upgrades that allow existing vehicles to be outfitted with the latest technology.
1. Automotive Aftermarket - The AAWireless device is disrupting the automotive aftermarket by providing an easy to install wireless upgrade for Android Auto that enhances the user experience without requiring the purchase of a new vehicle.
2. Wireless Communication Technology - The success of the AAWireless device will lead to increased investments in wireless communication technology from smartphone manufacturers, automakers, and aftermarket accessory manufacturers.
3. Smartphone Accessories - The popularity of Android Auto and Apple Carplay will create new opportunities for accessory manufacturers to create products that enhance the user experience, such as wireless charging pads and other smartphone accessories for use in vehicles.