The holidays are a time for cheer—that, and special seasonal window displays. Displays, for instance, that include the President. One of the Bloomingdale’s holiday windows feature President Barrack Obama and Michelle Obama standing with million-dollar mannequin smiles next to Santa and Mrs. Claus.
Along with this presidential window, the Bloomingdale’s holiday windows, which are appropriately titled ‘Wonderfun,’ also include eye-brow-raising displays that range from a giant snowman throwing a small child to a Christmas tree made of stilettos.
The Bloomingdale's Holiday Windows Include President Obama
1. Political Holiday Displays - Retailers incorporating political figures in their holiday window displays.
2. Whimsical Window Displays - Retailers incorporating playful and unexpected elements in their holiday window displays.
3. Luxury Mannequin Displays - Retailers utilizing high-end mannequins in their holiday window displays.
1. Retail - Retailers creating unique and attention-grabbing window displays.
2. Event Planning - Event planners incorporating playful and unexpected elements in holiday decor.
3. Mannequin Manufacturing - Mannequin manufacturers producing high-end and customizable mannequins for retailers.