This blood slide candy is a tasty DIY treat that will make your stomach churn and grumble. Inspired by the recent 'Dexter' Season Premiere, these sugary goodies are made to look like medical slides containing human blood.
Though this blood slide candy is a tribute to the hit TV show 'Dexter,' it is also Vampire friendly and thus sure to please any 'Twilight' fan. Unfortunately for those die-hard Cullen supporters however, the "blood" on the slides is just food coloring.
Blood Slide Candy in Honor of the 'Dexter' Season Premiere
1. DIY Halloween Treats - Creating unique Halloween treats, like this blood slide candy, can be a fun and profitable new trend for DIY food bloggers and small candy shops.
2. Pop Culture-inspired Treats - Capitalizing on pop culture fandoms by creating unique treats, like this Dexter-inspired blood slide candy, can be a lucrative opportunity for specialty confectionery businesses.
3. Edible Art - The trend of combining art and food, as seen in this blood slide candy, has the potential to disrupt the traditional boundaries between food and art, offering new opportunities for creative culinary entrepreneurs.
1. Specialty Confectionery - Specialty confectionery shops can capitalize on the trend of pop culture-inspired treats, like this Dexter-inspired blood slide candy, to attract new customers and increase revenue.
2. DIY Food Blogging - DIY food bloggers can create unique Halloween treats, like this blood slide candy, to drive traffic to their blogs and establish themselves as creative culinary experts.
3. Culinary Art - The trend of combining art and food, as seen in this blood slide candy, presents opportunities for culinary artists to showcase their creativity and offer unique culinary experiences for customers.