With the official start of the fall season on the horizon, many brands are gearing up for Halloween, including Fanta, which is now releasing a limited-edition black soda drink in a bottle. The black Fanta beverage is officially called Dark Orange and is an ASDA exclusive—that will only be available for a short time—that promises to be a must-have for any spooky celebrations.
The soda bottle, which is clear and shows off the dark liquid inside, features a label with the face of an orange werewolf that Fanta worked with artist Noma Bar to create. The black color of the soda can be attributed to a vegetable carbon, which is commonly used as a food color additive in confectionery products.
Fanta Dark Orange is a Limited-Edition Product for Halloween
1. Halloween-themed Beverages - Brands are innovating around Halloween themes with new limited-edition black soda beverages, opening up opportunities for beverage manufacturers.
2. Novelty Food Coloring - Using vegetable carbon as a food coloring additive to create black soda beverages is a trend that can disrupt the food coloring industry.
3. Collaboration with Artists - Partnering with artists to design packaging and labels for limited-edition beverages creates opportunities for cross-industry collaborations.
1. Beverage Manufacturing - Creating Halloween-themed limited-edition black soda beverages opens up opportunities to tap into seasonal demand and create unique offerings.
2. Food Coloring - The use of vegetable carbon as a black food coloring additive in beverages provides opportunities to disrupt existing coloring agents and highlight natural ingredients.
3. Art and Design - Partnering with brands to design limited-edition packaging and labels for beverages presents opportunities for artists and designers to showcase their creativity in a new medium.