Most people have come to know black pepper as one of the most fundamental household seasonings, but this Black Pepper oil is a high-quality therapeutic-grade essential oil that can be used for more than just cooking.
As doTERRA’s black pepper essential oil is safe for internal use, it offers an ideal way to enhance a variety of soups, entrees, salads and more with a hint of spice. Beyond this, the single oil can also be used aromatically and topically. For instance, one to two drops of the antioxidant-rich oil can be combined with fractionated coconut oil for a soothing massage or diffused to dissipate feelings of anxiety.
Aside from enhancing the flavor of food and quelling anxious feelings, other primary benefits of the sharp, spicy and fruity black pepper oil include it being a digestive aid and a supporter of healthy circulation.
This Black Pepper Oil Can Be Used Internally, Topically and Aromatically
1. Versatile Essential Oils - The trend of using essential oils for multiple purposes, such as cooking, aromatherapy, and topical applications, presents opportunities for companies to develop innovative multi-functional oil blends.
2. Internal Use of Essential Oils - The growing acceptance of internal use of essential oils, like black pepper oil, opens up disruptive innovation opportunities for businesses to create new culinary and wellness products.
3. Holistic Wellness Solutions - The demand for holistic wellness solutions that combine the therapeutic benefits of essential oils, such as black pepper oil, with other natural ingredients provides opportunities for the development of innovative health and wellness products.
1. Essential Oil Industry - The essential oil industry can capitalize on the trend of multipurpose essential oils by expanding their product lines to offer versatile blends and promoting the benefits of internal use.
2. Culinary Industry - The culinary industry can leverage the trend of using black pepper oil in cooking to create unique and flavorful culinary experiences for consumers.
3. Wellness Industry - The wellness industry can tap into the holistic wellness trend by incorporating black pepper oil and other essential oils into their products, such as massage oils, diffuser blends, and digestive aids.