From soap dispensers that feature '90s icons to kitschy tissue dispensers shaped like famous landmarks, bizarre bathroom decor is an unlikely trend. You probably won't find these dispensers on the shelves of Pottery Barn, Bed Bath and Beyond or even Target.
Trust us, there is much stranger stuff out there, and some of it is just too naughty to post. These seven dispensers are still incredibly unique.
What better to remind us all of the impact paper towel use has on the environment than a World Wildlife Federation paper towel dispenser? Here are the dispensers from the rest of the gallery:
1. World Wildlife Federation paper towel dispenser.
3. Vin au Verre wine dispenser.
3. Wii Klik-on candy dispenser, shaped to look like a Wiimote.
4. World's Fair Astronaut B Pez dispenser, currently the most expensive Pez dispenser in the world.
5. Whale tape dispenser.
6. Frog soap dispenser.
7. Darth Vader soap dispenser.