Based on its Five Star Bar format, Lake Champlain Chocolates collaborated with the Burlington Discover Jazz Festival (BDJF) to create a bite-sized chocolate bar, as both parties are celebrating 35th anniversaries.
The 'Bar35' is a small and mighty treat that promises to be packed with flavor, as it is loaded with honey-infused caramel, roasted peanut butter and milk chocolate-covered salted pretzels. Together, the combination of flavors is meant to put a sophisticated take on nostalgic childhood flavors.
As well as helping to satisfy one's sweet tooth, the limited-edition Bar35 also supports BDJF’s Artist-in-Residence program. For a short time in June, the decadent, bite-sized bar can be found through various Lake Champlain Chocolates locations, online and the Flynn Center for the Performing Arts in Burlington, Vermont.
'Bar35' Combines Infused Caramel, Peanut Butter and Pretzels
1. Infused Bite-sized Treats - There is an opportunity to experiment with different infusions, such as fruit or herbs, to create unique and indulgent bite-sized treats.
2. Nostalgic Flavor Combinations - There is a demand for nostalgic flavors that are combined in unexpected ways to create sophisticated treats that appeal to both nostalgia and culinary innovation.
3. Limited-edition Collaborations - There is an opportunity to collaborate with other brands or organizations to create limited-edition treats that celebrate milestones or support a cause.
1. Confectionery Industry - The confectionery industry can experiment with infusing different flavors to create indulgent and unique bite-sized treats.
2. Food and Beverage Industry - The food and beverage industry can explore nostalgic flavors that are combined in innovative ways to create sophisticated treats.
3. Arts and Culture Industry - The arts and culture industry can partner with food brands to create limited-edition treats that support a cause or celebrate milestones.