The world of Bitcoin transactions can be somewhat difficult to imagine, so 'BITBONKERS' is designed to help user visualize them in real-time. The new website works by displaying a digital representation of the transactions around the world in the form of various balls. The virtual balls fall onto a surface and roll off within moments to show the sheer number of transactions being performed (and to prevent information overload).
The 'BITBONKERS' Bitcoin transaction visualizer is designed as a way to view online fiduciary doings in a fun manner. Regardless of how popular the Bitcoin cryptocurrency is becoming, it still remains a mystery to many users out there. The 'BITBONKERS' visualizer helps to actualize the market with shapes and movement.
'BITBONKERS' Visualizes Bitcoin Transactions in Real-Time
1. Real-time Cryptocurrency Visualizers - There is an opportunity to expand and improve on these types of visualizers to include other digital currencies and provide more data and analytics to users.
2. Gamification of Financial Services - By implementing a more playful and interactive approach to viewing financial data, there is potential to attract younger generations to invest and increase financial literacy.
3. Alternative Data Visualization Techniques - Exploring new and creative ways to represent complex financial data can lead to easier understanding and more informed decision-making for investors.
1. Fintech - Fintech companies can utilize real-time cryptocurrency visualizers to provide users with a more transparent view of their investments and potentially attract new customers.
2. Gaming - Gaming companies can enter the financial services market by gamifying data visualization and creating engaging experiences for users.
3. Data Analytics - Data analytics companies can use alternative data visualization techniques to provide unique insights and analytics to their clients.