The Birds Eye Green Cuisine range is being expanded by the Nomad Foods Europe-owned brand to provide consumers with a number of new meat-free options to pick up. The brand is introducing three new Chicken-Free products including Southern Fried Grills, Crispy Grills and Burgers, which are each intended to emulate some of the brand's most popular offerings. The products are being rolled out now to Tesco with a wider launch taking place later this month.
Marketing Manager at Birds Eye Jess Ali spoke on the new Birds Eye Green Cuisine range saying, "Our Green Cuisine Chicken-Free products have gone from strength to strength since our first launches in 2020. This extension of the Green Cuisine chicken-free range will continue to play off recognisable formats that shoppers already enjoy, but that are powered by plant protein. By recreating mealtime classics using plant power, these new additions to our Green Cuisine range will continue to help shoppers to add meat substitutes to their plates, showing them that plant-based meals can be just as tasty and convenient.”
Birds Eye Green Cuisine is Introducing Three New Products
1. Meat-free Frozen Food - The introduction of three new chicken-free frozen products that replicate popular offerings creates an opportunity for meat-free frozen food to become more widely available.
2. Plant-based Convenience - By using plant protein to recreate mealtime classics that are both tasty and convenient, there is a trend towards the creation of more plant-based convenience foods.
3. Expanding Plant-based Options - The expansion of the Green Cuisine range reflects a growing trend toward increasing the availability of plant-based options for consumers.
1. Frozen Food - There is an opportunity for the frozen food industry to tap into the growing demand for meat-free options by creating more plant-based products.
2. Plant-based Food - With the introduction of three new chicken-free products, the plant-based food industry has an opportunity to offer more meat alternatives that are both convenient and enjoyable.
3. Grocery Retail - As the popularity of plant-based foods grows, there is an opportunity for grocery retailers to expand their selection of meat-free options to cater to changing consumer preferences.