To give you optimal control and an ergonomically comfortable way to ride, the Bird of Prey Bicycle is designed to have you laying down while you ride. Featuring a seat that supports you from your hips, the Bird of Prey Bicycle takes the traditional bicycle design aesthetic and throws it out the window; the pedals are placed at the rear, while the handlebars on the front are designed for you to lay on rather than grasp. Elbow holders that jet out the side of the handlebars on the Bird of Prey Bicycle make balancing yourself easy.
Instead of having the rider hunch over, the Bird of Prey Bicycle places the rider in a position that's comfortable, ergonomic and that will provide muscle stimulation over the entire body rather than just isolated areas.
The Bird of Prey Bicycle is Designed for Optimal Performance While Riding
1. Laying Down Bicycles - Creating bicycles with a design that optimizes ergonomics by positioning the rider in a comfortable lay-down position.
2. Rear Pedal Bicycles - Designing bicycles with pedals on the rear for optimal performance and control.
3. Ergonomic Handlebars - Incorporating handlebars designed for laying down onto bicycles for increased comfort and muscle stimulation.
1. Sports Equipment - Developing innovative equipment in the sports industry by experimenting with non-traditional designs for better performance.
2. Fitness and Wellness - Integrating new designs into bicycles in the fitness industry for better muscle stimulation and overall wellness benefits.
3. Transportation - Creating disruption in the transportation industry by designing bicycles with a comfortable laying-down position for transportation in urban areas.