A NYC engineer has reinvented the bicycle by creating a DIY bicycle invention. The bike is smaller, less expensive and lighter than a normal bike -- also, this bike comes in pieces like a giant LEGO set. It is up to the user to put it together.
The BellCycles bike is front wheel drive, hasn't been seen since the days of the Penny Farthing, but it has series of pivots and springs which remove any instability.
The bike is also modular. Users may convert it into a cargo bike, a tricycle/trike, a tandem and more. This BellCycles design is for the future engineer in your life. This is for the maker, fixer, tinkerer, gearhead, bike nerd and all-around cool person.
'BellCycles' Introduces a Completely Reinvented Bicycle
1. Modular Bicycles - The trend of modular bicycles allows users to customize and transform their bikes into different configurations.
2. DIY Inventions - The trend of DIY inventions empowers users to build and customize their own products, offering a unique and personalized experience.
3. Front Wheel Drive - The reemergence of front-wheel drive bicycles presents an opportunity for innovative designs that offer improved stability and maneuverability.
1. Bicycle Manufacturing - The bicycle manufacturing industry can explore the production of modular bike components to cater to the growing demand for customizable bicycles.
2. DIY Market - The DIY market can provide tools, resources, and kits for individuals interested in building their own bicycles and other inventions.
3. Sports and Recreation - The sports and recreation industry can tap into the trend of front-wheel drive bicycles to design and manufacture new and innovative models that offer enhanced performance and user experience.