BIBO Restaurant in Hong takes on a street-inspired look thanks to its collaboration with the creative agency Substance. Works in the restaurant include pieces by the famous (or infamous) Banksy as well as Damien Hirst. This way restaurant-goers are able to enjoy a bit of culture while consuming their meals.
Interestingly the space has become more than just a restaurant. It now has areas for artists to work on various pieces, and the owners encourage new and emerging creatives to put certain items on display. In this way, the space is always in a state of constant change, so visitors are surprised with new pieces each time they stop by.
Art and food tend to go quite well together (especially with a glass of wine), so BIBO restaurant is on to something good here.
Photo Credits: designboom, aworkofsubstance
BIBO Restaurant was Designed by Substance Creative Agency
1. Street-inspired Restaurants - More restaurants will incorporate street-inspired looks and art installations to enhance the dining experience.
2. Art-inspired Restaurants - Restaurants will include various art pieces and installations to create a unique and dynamic atmosphere for their customers.
3. Collaborations Between Restaurants and Creative Agencies - Restaurants will collaborate with creative agencies to create unique and artistic experiences that will attract more customers.
1. Restaurant Industry - Restaurants will incorporate more art and design in their spaces to create a unique and memorable dining experience for their customers.
2. Creative Agency Industry - Collaborative partnerships between creative agencies and restaurants can provide new revenue streams for creative agencies to expand their offerings.
3. Art Industry - Restaurants will provide new installations and commissions for artists, leading to more opportunities for exposure and income in the art world.