Beyond Skin is a footwear company with a long tradition of making eco-friendly shoes, but their latest faux suede line of shoes is special in that all of its products are made entirely from a 100% recycled material called Dinamica.
This material is ideally suited for eco fashion because it requires no animals to be killed, has no solvents or poisonous additives and can also be easily and completely recycled at the end of its life. Furthermore, the Beyond Skin shoes made from this faux suede material look and feel just like ones made from real suede, except they are also water-resistant and surprisingly durable.
The Beyond Skin Footwear Line is Made Largely from Recycled Bottles
1. Eco-friendly Footwear - The use of recycled materials in shoe-making could inspire a trend of sustainable fashion.
2. Faux Suede Alternatives - The development of high-quality, animal-free suede-like materials could disrupt the need for animal-derived materials in the fashion industry.
3. Circular Fashion - The use of fully-recyclable shoe materials creates opportunities for circular supply chain models.
1. Fashion - The fashion industry could benefit from eco-friendly innovations like Beyond Skin's recycled suede shoes.
2. Textiles - Creating new sustainable materials for use in clothing and footwear could disrupt the traditional textile industry.
3. Sustainability - The use of recycled materials and circular supply chains could disrupt multiple industries as businesses adapt to more sustainable practices.