The Big Train beverage mixes have been released by Kerry as a new range of products for the foodservice industry that can be versatilely used to craft an array of drinks. The mixes come in four varieties including Caramel Latte, Horchata, Latte and Mocha, which are each free from dairy and fortified with the brand's GanedenBC30 probiotic. This is reported to help support the digestive system and immune health to address consumers getting more proactive about these topics.
Strategic Marketing Director for Big Train Abhishek Trivedi spoke on the new Big Train beverage mixes saying, "Big Train is a trusted brand for Kerry customers and their consumers. These new dairy-free beverage mixes allow every customer, regardless of dietary needs or preference, to indulge in their favorite frappe, mocha, steamer, chai or latte choice. Fortified with the Kerry science-backed GanedenBC30 probiotic, these excellent new drink offerings will help foodservice operators meet the growing consumer demand for products promoting digestive health, while simultaneously expanding the great taste experiences for which Big Train is already known.”
Big Train Beverage Mixes Have the GanedenBC30 Probiotic
1. Dairy-free Drinks - The rise of dairy-free alternatives presents disruptive innovation opportunities for companies to create new and innovative beverage products for lactose intolerant or vegan consumers.
2. Probiotic Fortified Products - Adding probiotics to food and beverage products presents disruptive innovation opportunities for health and wellness companies to expand their product lines and cater to consumers looking for improved digestive health.
3. Versatile Beverage Mixes - Creating versatile beverage mixes for foodservice operators presents disruptive innovation opportunities for companies to offer customizable drink options that can meet the dietary needs and preferences of a diverse range of consumers.
1. Food and Beverage - Companies in the food and beverage industry can capitalize on the growing demand for dairy-free and probiotic fortified products by creating new and innovative offerings for health-conscious consumers.
2. Health and Wellness - The health and wellness industry can leverage the benefits of probiotics to create products that promote digestive health and cater to consumers looking for natural solutions to common health issues.
3. Foodservice - Foodservice operators can cater to the growing demand for customizable beverage options by incorporating versatile beverage mixes into their menu offerings and meeting the dietary needs of a diverse range of consumers.