Based in Los Angeles, California, Better Buddies is a pet company that sells beds and mats for dogs and cats. The products are made with environmentally friendlier material hemp. In addition, a partnership with the Best Friends Animal Society through the Best Friends Guardian Angel Program means that 10% of profits from their products go toward helping to provide shelters and adoption of pets in need.
The products, which are sold in the United States (California, Maryland, District of Columbia, Arizona, Idaho and Texas), in the United Kingdom in London and in Canada in Montreal, Quebec and Victoria, British Columbia, have also been featured on the Today Show.
Better Buddies website
Better Buddies on Facebook
Better Buddies on Twitter
Better Buddies is an Environmentally Friendly Cat and Dog Business
1. Environmentally Friendly Pet Products - Opportunity for creating pet products that are safer for the environment.
2. Charitable Partnerships - Opportunity for partnering with animal shelters to donate a portion of profits towards helping pets in need.
3. Natural Materials in Pet Products - Opportunity for building products that are made with natural materials, like hemp.
1. Pet Industry - Opportunity for creating new businesses in a large and growing pet industry.
2. Eco-friendly Industry - Opportunity for expanding and innovating the eco-friendly industry, particularly in pet products.
3. Charity Industry - Opportunity for partnering with charities and non-profits to help a variety of causes, including animal welfare.