When it comes to finding the best cat videos on the Internet, Marina Rotharmel has a knack for uncovering the latest ones with a quirky twist. During her Trend Hunter interview, Marina dives into the idea of gamification with the video ‘I Hate Kitties.’ This short features a woman moving through various levels, kicking innocent felines along the way. Although this storyline sounds offensive, the animation makes it more humorous than ill spirited.
Many companies these days are taking themes from video games and applying them to business strategy. This I Hate Kitties video takes gamification and uses it in a more artistic manner, but these ideas can also be transferred to marketing and site design. Marina discusses these concepts, the best cat videos and more in her interview, and also divulges her secrets to reset and be creative.
Trend Hunter Marina Rotharmel Uncovers the Best Cat Videos with a Twist
1. Gamification in Marketing - Businesses can apply video game themes to their marketing strategies to engage customers in a creative and interactive way.
2. Artistic Gamification - Gamification can be used for artistic and entertaining purposes, such as creating humorous videos that attract viewers.
3. Creative Reset Techniques - Professionals can benefit from incorporating creative reset techniques into their daily routines to overcome creative blocks and spark new ideas.
1. Marketing - Marketing departments can use gamification techniques to attract and engage customers, resulting in increased brand loyalty and sales.
2. Entertainment - Entertainment companies can use gamification in creative ways to produce entertaining content and attract a wider audience.
3. Product Design - Product design companies can explore gamification concepts in their designs to create more interactive and engaging products.