KitKat has created a nostalgic commercial to bring us all back to the simpler times of 1958.
The ad targets Fifa Ultimate Team Players. It is designed to give people a period of relaxation during one of the most stressful eras known to man. Some of the basic routines we look at as peaceful are highly stressful on the mind and body.
These things include scrolling through social media and playing video games. Today's world is globally connected, unlike any era in human history. Due to this, we live in a highly competitive world. People are now paid to play video games, and influencers make a living by posting on social media.
The message behind this trailer is to 'Have a break. Have an easy win' by enjoying KiKat's delicious snacks.
Image Credit: KitKat
KitKat Has Created a Nostalgic Commercial Targeting Gamers
1. Nostalgic Advertising - Brands can leverage nostalgic advertising to target specific demographics and evoke emotion for their products.
2. Gamer-inspired Snacks - As the gaming industry continues to grow, there will be opportunities for snack companies to create product lines that specifically target gamers.
3. Stress-relieving Products - In today's highly competitive and stressful world, there is potential for brands to create products that help consumers relax and unwind.
1. Snack Industry - Snack companies can create product lines that target specific niches, such as gamers, to expand their customer base.
2. Gaming Industry - As the gaming industry continues to grow, there will be opportunities to collaborate with snack companies to create branded, gaming-inspired snacks.
3. Advertising Industry - Advertising agencies can work with brands to create nostalgic ads that evoke emotion and resonate with specific target audiences.