Henrik Konnerup is a chocolate artist that had Bessermachen DesignStudio create multiple packages for his wide assortment of handmade treats. Konnerup has produced 12,000 pieces of chocolate, which are available in packs of 12.
Bessermachen DesignStudio created 12 different packages for the different chocolates that help reflect and identify the specific product. The packaging patterns range from graffiti and stamps to comic books and music sheets. It’s remarkable how Bessermachen DesignStudio was able to come up with 12 distinct, yet complementary designs.
The Henrik Konnerup chocolate sets are almost like collector items with individual custom wrapping for each unique piece. If the chocolate is as exciting and exceptional as the packaging, this is a box of treats definitely worth getting.
Bessermachen DesignStudio Makes Multiple Designs for Henrik Konnerup
1. Artistic Packaging - Creating eye-catching, unique packaging designs that make the product stand out in a crowded market.
2. Customized Packaging - Offering custom packaging options for individual products, allowing for personalization and differentiation.
3. Multi-packaging Designs - Creating multiple packaging designs for a variety of products within a brand to cater to different target audiences and demographics.
1. Food and Beverage - The food and beverage industry can benefit from creating artistic packaging designs for products to create a memorable and distinguishable brand in the market.
2. Retail - The retail industry can create a unique shopping experience by offering customized and personalized packaging options for products to stand out in a consistently expanding and competitive market.
3. Design and Advertising - Customized and multi-packaging designs are a new trend in advertising and design industries to create personalized and unique products and campaigns for businesses’ clients.