The Belvedere Organic Infusions range is a new lineup of vodkas from the brand that will offer consumers with a premium option to incorporate into their favorite cocktail recipes. The vodka comes in three flavor varieties including Lemon & Basil with a Touch of Elderflower, Blackberry & Lemongrass with a Hint of Sage and Pear & Ginger with a Drop of Linden Honey. Each of the products are made with 100% traceable Polish rye as well as 100% certified organic fruits and botanicals.
President and CEO of Belvedere Rodney Williams spoke on the new Belvedere Organic Infusions range saying, "Organic products, while not new, are still quite uncommon in the spirits industry despite there being fast-growing consumer interest. To add organic vodkas to our portfolio affirms Belvedere’s commitment to category innovation and consumers’ heightened interest in refined product flavour profiles in vodka. It’s a sign of the times. Palates have evolved as have the tastes of consumers who have increasingly embraced organic products.”
Belvedere Organic Infusions Come in Three Flavor Options
1. Organic Spirits - The growing demand for organic products in the spirits industry presents an opportunity for other brands to launch their own organic spirits lines.
2. Botanical Infused Liquors - The success of Belvedere's Organic Infusions range indicates a growing consumer interest in botanical infused liquors, creating space for competitors to develop their own unique combinations.
3. Traceable Ingredients - Belvedere's emphasis on 100% traceable Polish rye and certified organic fruits could lead to a shift in consumer preferences towards products with fully transparent supply chains and a focus on sustainably-sourced ingredients.
1. Craft Distilleries - Craft distilleries have the potential to capitalize on the consumer shift towards organic and sustainably-sourced spirits by offering unique, high-quality organic products to their customers.
2. Botanical Extract and Flavoring Industry - The rise in demand for botanical infused liquors presents an opportunity for the botanical extract and flavoring industry to develop and supply new and innovative combinations to liquor companies.
3. Organic Farming - The demand for certified organic produce in the spirits industry could lead to an increase in organic farming, particularly in regions that produce wheat, rye, and other grains used in the production of spirits.