'Hopsy' offers a unique beer delivery service and now is releasing beer dispensers that can store and pour beer.
Hopsy's beer is delivered to users doors through a subscription model and this beer dispenser can be bought alongside that subscription or on its own. The company "delivers two liters of beer in each HomeTap bottle" -- which can be bought online and are then shipped to the user. The beer is inserted into the dispenser and can be stored for a significant amount of time. The at-home dispenser has a sleek cylindrical design and is black in color.
Perfect for parties and small events, these beer dispensers are likely to be quite popular among lovers of craft beer.
This Dispenser Can Keep Beer Fresh for Up to Two Weeks
1. Home Beer Dispensers - Innovative designs could target microbreweries to sell beer using these dispensers.
2. Beer Delivery Subscription Model - Subscription models can expand for other alcoholic beverages beyond beer.
3. Home Alcohol Dispensers - Home bars and restaurants can benefit from at-home dispensers for various alcoholic beverages.
1. Alcohol Sales - Alcohol stores could incorporate home beer dispensers to offer unique experiences.
2. Food Delivery - Food delivery companies can expand their workflows to offer alcohol delivery options.
3. Agriculture - Home beer dispenser companies can work with agricultural companies and breweries towards organic beer options.