The beer bottle designs for Doctor's Orders Brewing developed by Matt Burns Design are a funny play on the brand's name, positioning the drinks as a cure-all that will surely make you feel a little better with a swig.
Each of the bottles features a vibrant, shapely colored chalice with medical symbols and terms like Plasma, Iron Lung, Prescription 12 and Zephyr to help consumers tell one brew from another. Much like a prescription bottle, drinkers will have to look to the back side of the beer bottle design for more information about each one of Doctor's Orders Brewing's unique beers. With varieties like Double White Ales, Black Imperial Pilsners and IPAs, these quirky labels really call out the unconventional types of brews.
Doctor's Order Brewing's Beer Will Cure What 'Ales' You
1. Quirky Beer Label Designs - Creating humorous and visually appealing beer labels can help breweries differentiate their products and attract consumers.
2. Personalized Branding - Including unique and personalized elements in packaging, such as medical symbols and terms, can create a memorable brand identity.
3. Explorative Beer Varieties - Developing unconventional types of brews, like Double White Ales, Black Imperial Pilsners, and IPAs, can cater to adventurous beer enthusiasts.
1. Craft Beer Brewing - Craft breweries can leverage creative beer labeling strategies to stand out in a competitive market and enhance their brand image.
2. Package Design - Design agencies specializing in package design can help breweries create unique and visually striking labels that align with their brand identity.
3. Beverage Marketing - Marketing agencies focusing on the beverage industry can assist breweries in developing personalized branding strategies to connect with target consumers.