Morphe Brushes has become one of the biggest makeup brands in the United States thanks to its affordable products and of-the-moment color palettes, as well as its work with beauty influencers on YouTube—and now, the makeup brush brand is opening its first-ever beauty store in the UK.
At the new store in London, fans of the brand will be able to find Morphe's makeup collaboration with influencer Jaclyn Hill, as well as a beauty vlogger studio.
As many kinds of retail stores—beauty shops included—are adopting new formats to better compete with online sales channels, brick-and-mortar stores are being reintroduced to consumers as experience hubs that offer more than just a place to pick up desired products.
Morphe Brushes' First UK Location Includes a Vlogger Studio
1. Influencer-friendly Stores - Opportunity to create physical retail spaces that provide interactive experiences and collaborations with influencers to drive consumer engagement and sales.
2. Brick-and-mortar Reinvention - Revamping traditional retail stores into experiential hubs to enhance customer experience and differentiate from online sales channels.
3. Beauty Vlogger Studios - The integration of studios within beauty stores provides content creation opportunities for influencers and fosters brand loyalty among consumers.
1. Beauty Retail - Beauty brands can create influencer-friendly stores to attract and engage customers, driving both online and offline sales.
2. Retail Innovation - The reinvention of brick-and-mortar stores as experience hubs presents opportunities for retailers to compete with e-commerce and deliver unique customer experiences.
3. Content Creation - The integration of vlogger studios in beauty stores opens up new opportunities for brands to collaborate with influencers and produce engaging content that drives brand awareness and product discovery.