If you can't pick out of the plethora of deodorants out there, take a look at this Bear Grylls Degree Commercial and you may have your work cut out for you.
Especially if you're a big fan of Bear's show Man vs. Wild, you'll know that this adventurer knows how to survive anywhere, anytime -- even in hot situations without breaking a sweat. The spot for this deodorant is pretty funny, with Bear testing out three guys wearing meat ponchos being chased by hungry wolves. Only one survives the sweat test in this Bear Grylls Degree Commercial.
This Bear Grylls Degree Commercial Uses Deodorant to Fend Off Wolves
1. Deodorant Advertisements - Opportunity for disruptive innovation in creating unique and entertaining deodorant advertisements featuring daring survival scenarios.
2. Celebrity Endorsements - Opportunity for disruptive innovation in leveraging popular adventurers and celebrities to endorse deodorant brands and highlight their effectiveness in extreme situations.
3. Sweat Resistance Technology - Opportunity for disruptive innovation in developing advanced sweat resistance technology for deodorants to cater to individuals engaged in physically demanding activities.
1. Personal Care Products - Opportunity for disruptive innovation in the personal care products industry by introducing deodorants that offer superior odor and sweat protection.
2. Advertising and Marketing - Opportunity for disruptive innovation in the advertising and marketing industry by creating engaging and memorable deodorant commercials featuring survival scenarios and celebrity endorsements.
3. Outdoor and Adventure Retail - Opportunity for disruptive innovation in the outdoor and adventure retail industry by partnering with adventurers and leveraging their experiences to promote sweat-resistant deodorants for outdoor enthusiasts.