Grow by ANZ is a new banking app that's calling itself "Australia’s first financial services app." There are tons of free apps out there that provide aid with money management, but what makes this particular one interesting is that it covers both daily banking basics as well as some more advanced wealth management systems.
For day-to-day use, Grow is great for checking your balance, history and making transfers. Additionally, ANZ account holders are able to access the goMoneyTM, BPAY and Pay Anyone services with the app. Some of the more advanced features of the app includes being able to open Share Investment accounts, as well as watching shares on the marketplace for tracking and trading.
The Grow by ANZ (Australia) app by the ANZ Banking Group is free to download, but users will require an ANZ Australia Customer Registration Number to get started.
The Grow by ANZ Banking App Aids in Basic & Expert Finance Management
1. Comprehensive Banking Apps - The trend of comprehensive banking apps is disrupting traditional banking services as they offer a wide range of basic and advanced financial management features in a convenient and user-friendly way.
2. Advanced Wealth Management Systems - The trend of integrating advanced wealth management systems into banking apps provides users with tools to manage their investments, track and trade shares, and open investment accounts, revolutionizing traditional banking services.
3. Mobile Financial Services - The trend of mobile financial services is transforming the banking industry by offering customers access to day-to-day banking activities, such as checking balances and making transfers, through user-friendly and convenient mobile apps.
1. Banking - The banking industry has the opportunity to embrace comprehensive banking apps and integrate advanced wealth management systems, providing customers with a seamless and convenient banking experience.
2. Fintech - The fintech industry can capitalize on the trend of comprehensive banking apps by developing innovative solutions that offer advanced financial management features and mobile financial services to meet the changing needs of consumers.
3. Mobile App Development - The mobile app development industry has the opportunity to create user-friendly and secure banking apps that incorporate comprehensive features, such as account management, transfer services, and investment tracking, to enhance the financial management experience for users.