The Bang & Olufsen Beovision Harmony TV is a high-end home technology solution that aims to enhance the consumer experience for a more artistic touch in a modern living space.
The TV is characterized by a 77-inch screen that, when powered off, is obscured by folding panels on the front section that contain the unit's speakers. When turned on, the panels will elegantly open as the TV raises in an artistic process that could be likened to a butterfly's wings opening for an experience that is demurely suitable for any discerning consumer.
The Bang & Olufsen Beovision Harmony TV was created by the brand to create a piece of home technology that looks just as good turned off as it does when it's one. The TV will launching October 2019 at a price of €18,500 (about $20,700).
The Bang & Olufsen Beovision Harmony TV Has a Shapeshifting Design
1. Shapeshifting Technology - The trend of shapeshifting technology presents opportunities for innovative designs that enhance consumer experiences.
2. Artistic Home Technology - The trend of artistic home technology revolutionizes the concept of home entertainment by merging aesthetics with functionality.
3. Interactive TV Design - The trend of interactive TV design offers new possibilities for creating unique and immersive viewing experiences.
1. Electronics - The electronics industry can explore disruptive innovation opportunities by integrating shapeshifting designs into their products.
2. Home Decor - The home decor industry has potential for disruptive innovation by incorporating artistic elements into technology products for seamless integration into modern living spaces.
3. Entertainment - The entertainment industry can capitalize on the trend of interactive TV design to create engaging and immersive viewing experiences for consumers.