Bare Snacks makes apple chips, banana chips and coconut chips, and its newest baked fruit chip product is a limited-edition one that combines three different kinds of fruit in a single bag—the Fruit Medley is made up of strawberry, banana and pineapple pieces. The new snack is Non-GMO Project verified, gluten-free and a healthy alternative to conventional potato chips.
While there are plenty of vegetable crisps that are currently available on the market, these fruit chips offer a sweet alternative to savory snacking.
These free-from snacks are ideal for consumers who are looking for extremely simple ingredient lists powered by whole foods, as well as a satisfying treat that is oil-free and a great source of fiber.
Bare Snacks' Newest Product Combines Three Kinds of Baked Fruit
1. Multi-fruit Snacks - There is an opportunity for companies to experiment with various fruit combinations in snacks with clean ingredient lists and appealing flavor profiles.
2. Sweet Snacking - Brands can target consumers who may not prefer savory snacks by offering healthy, baked, and sweet fruit chips as an alternative.
3. Free-from Snacking - There is potential for companies to cater to the growing consumer demand for snacks that are oil-free and gluten-free, yet still satisfying and tasty.
1. Health Food - Brands in the health food industry can explore offering more healthy, whole food snack options, like Bare Snacks' fruit medley, to appeal to health-conscious consumers.
2. Gluten-free Food - There is an opportunity for brands in the gluten-free food industry to experiment with different fruit combinations in snack products that cater to consumers with dietary restrictions.
3. Snack Food - Companies in the snack food industry can create and market unique, healthy snacks, like Bare Snacks' fruit medley, to differentiate themselves and capture new market share.