Orbit Gum recently launched a new reimbursement program for individuals who had gone on "dirty dates," the new Bad Date Rebate. The initiative was prompted by a recent survey that revealed over half of singles believe that bad dating behavior is on the rise.
Starting on Monday, March 16th, daters can tell Orbit Gum about a recent "dirty date" experience like being catfished (using misleading pictures on your dating profile) or ghosted (not being contacted at all) for a chance to win $75 on Venmo—the average cost of a first date. To enter, just tag @OrbitGum on Twitter using the hashtags #KeepItClean and #Sweepstakes for the chance to be one of 500 individuals awarded the Bad Date Rebate.
Image Credit: Orbit Gum
ORBIT is Offering a Reimbursement for Dirty Dates with the Bad Date Rebate
1. Reimbursement Programs - Companies can explore incorporating reimbursement programs to address negative customer experiences and build loyalty.
2. Rising Bad Dating Behavior - Businesses can develop innovative solutions to combat the increasing prevalence of bad dating behavior and provide a safer dating experience.
3. Social Media Engagement - Brands can leverage social media platforms to engage with customers and create interactive campaigns like the Bad Date Rebate.
1. Online Dating Services - Online dating platforms can adopt Bad Date Rebate-like initiatives to differentiate themselves and attract more users.
2. Consumer Goods - Consumer product companies can consider offering reimbursement programs to enhance customer satisfaction and loyalty.
3. Advertising and Marketing - Advertising and marketing agencies can help brands design and implement engaging social media campaigns to connect with customers on a deeper level.