These ultra-chic backyard sculptures are garden swings by Fletcher & Myburgh of Hampshire, England. The magical swings create a wonderland atmosphere and provide a tranquil and relaxing place to ‘hang-out’ in the garden.
The couple designs and produces the swings mostly from recycled copper, which is durable for years of outdoor use and will patina beautifully with age. The fun “Bubble Swing” is made from stainless steel circles.
The newest in the collection is the “Lily Swing” shown in photo two. The “Lily Swing” was inspired by the “Stargazer Lily’s gentle and graceful curves.” The “Lily Swing” can be shipped all over the world and is sold for approximately £4,250. Stands are also available if you don’t happen to have a big tree, or would like to use the swing indoors.
Magical Garden Swings
1. Ultra-chic Backyard Sculptures - There is an opportunity for artists and designers to create unique and visually stunning backyard sculptures that elevate outdoor spaces.
2. Recycled Material Design - Using recycled materials, such as copper, in design can not only contribute to sustainability but also offer a durable and aesthetically pleasing solution for outdoor furniture and decor.
3. Tranquil Garden Retreats - There is a demand for creating serene garden spaces that provide relaxation and tranquility, allowing individuals to escape the daily hustle and find a sense of peace.
1. Art and Design - The art and design industry can explore innovative ways to incorporate whimsical and enchanting elements into outdoor installations, sculpture, and furniture.
2. Sustainable Materials - The sustainable materials industry can seize the opportunity to showcase the use of recycled materials in creating durable and elegant outdoor furniture and decor.
3. Wellness and Lifestyle - The wellness and lifestyle industry can tap into the trend of creating garden retreats that promote mental well-being, offering products and services centered around relaxation and self-care.