I want to have a child, just so that I can have a good reason to buy the Baby Milo by Sanrio Collection. I could always buy it for myself, but that would be weird.
The Baby Milo by Sanrio Collection is the result of a collaboration between BAPE and Sanrio. The world may never be the same now that Baby Milo (the BAPE monkey) has joined forces with the likes of Hello Kitty. These are some cool kidcessories though. I wouldn't have minded a fashion-branded pop tent or blanket as a child.
Check out the gallery to see pictures of the launch event. You're witnessing history here.
The Baby Milo by Sanrio Collection Brings BAPE to Babies
1. Collaborative Kidcessories - The rise of collaboration between brands in the kidcessories market presents opportunities for disruptive innovation in creating unique and exclusive products for children.
2. Fashion-branded Child Products - The trend of fashion brands entering the child products market opens up opportunities to disrupt the industry by offering stylish and high-end options for kids.
3. Cross-generational Character Collaborations - The increasing popularity of cross-generational character collaborations, like the Baby Milo by Sanrio Collection, creates disruptive innovation opportunities in merging different brand fan bases and appealing to a wider audience.
1. Kidcessories Market - The kidcessories market, which includes various products for children, can be disrupted by innovative collaborations and new fashion-branded offerings.
2. Fashion Industry - The fashion industry can explore new revenue streams and disrupt the child products market by entering the kidcessories segment through collaborations and unique offerings.
3. Character Licensing Industry - The character licensing industry can capitalize on the trend of cross-generational collaborations and disrupt the market by creating unique and marketable character collaborations for various products.