A couple of months ago Axe released a funny ad for its Axe Dark Temptation. In the TV ad, once the guy sprays himself with Axe Dark Temptation he turns into a chocolate man that the girls just can not resist. They kiss, lick, bite and touch him everywhere he goes.
Now, Axe has unleashed a unique companion guerrilla campaign in Sao Paulo, where 40 attractive girls in their lingerie stood around eating chocolate body parts in public places.
Watch the hilarious TV spot above before you watch the guerrilla campaign in action. I hope no car accidents happened because of this distraction.
Dark chocolate + Hot Girls = Delicious!!!
Axe Dark Temptation: Chocolate Man Ad
Axe Dark Temptation Ads Have Gone Guerrilla in the Streets
1. Guerrilla Marketing - The success of Axe's unique companion campaign in Sao Paulo showcases the potential of unconventional and low-cost marketing methods to garner significant attention for a brand.
2. Sexualized Advertising - Axe's use of provocative and sexualized imagery in their advertising suggests the potential for businesses in the fashion, fragrance or beauty industries to explore similar approaches to attract and engage customers.
3. Chocolate as a Marketing Tool - Axe's chocolate-themed advertising campaign demonstrates the potential for businesses in the food and beverage industry to incorporate this popular ingredient in their marketing strategies to differentiate their products and services.
1. Personal Care - The use of sexualized imagery in Axe's advertising can inspire businesses in the personal care industry to adopt provocative ad campaigns to promote their products.
2. Fashion - The sexually-charged nature of Axe's advertising could prompt businesses in the fashion industry to explore similar advertising techniques to create brand awareness and attract customers.
3. Confectionery - The chocolate-themed Axe campaign shows how companies in the confectionery industry can consider integrating unconventional marketing tactics centered around the use of chocolate as a theme.