Axe's commercials and advertisements typically include prepubescent-looking boys who spray themselves with iAxe body spray and then suddenly get all the hot girls.
Well, this commercial for the 'Axe Boat' is along the same line, but this time around, instead of selling a dream, Axe (with the help of the advertising agency BBH London) is promoting a contest for an actual party yacht -- the Axe Boat.
Implications - One of the best ways a brand can create a lasting impression on consumers is by investing in comedic advertising. By creating an ad campaign that consumers find funny, the brand embeds itself in the subconscious of the general public as a company that is playful and memorable.
The Ad for 'Axe Boat' is a Contest to Chill in a Dirty Sea Vessel
1. Comedic Advertising - Creating funny ads can leave a lasting impression on consumers, making the brand more memorable.
2. Contest Marketing - Running contests can engage consumers and generate excitement around a brand or product.
3. Party Yacht Experiences - Promoting party yacht experiences can attract attention and interest from consumers seeking unique and memorable experiences.
1. Advertising - The advertising industry can leverage comedic ads to create a stronger brand presence and connect with consumers.
2. Marketing - Marketing professionals can explore contest marketing strategies to engage their target audience and generate buzz for their brand.
3. Travel and Leisure - The travel and leisure industry can tap into the demand for unique experiences by promoting party yacht experiences as a luxury vacation option.