You can never have top much Avatar, or so the makers of the new Avatar dagger replicas (and of course James Cameron’s marketing team,) would like you to believe. Not unlike other epic Sci-Fi and fantasy films, there will be many more Avatar-based collectibles on the market.
The amazing impact of James Cameron’s movie on the mainstream will ensure Pandora products will continue to be available until every possible Pandora permutation is produced. I do have to admit that the Na’vi curved dagger in pic #1 is kinda cool looking.
Na'vi & Pandora Products to Please Pandorians
1. Avatar Collectibles - The continued demand for Avatar-based products creates an opportunity for new and unique collectibles beyond replica weapons.
2. Sci-fi/fantasy Film Merchandise - The success of Avatar and other big-budget sci-fi and fantasy films demonstrates a lucrative market for related merchandise.
3. Fan-oriented Products - Fans of popular entertainment properties like Avatar are willing to spend on products that allow them to showcase their fandom in unique and creative ways beyond traditional merchandise.
1. Toy Manufacturing - Toy manufacturers can capitalize on popular entertainment properties like Avatar by designing action figures and playsets that appeal to both children and collectors alike.
2. 3D Printing - The ability to quickly produce replicas of popular weapons and props from movies and TV shows using 3D printing technology could open up a new market for fan-oriented products.
3. Online Retail - The popularity of collecting movie and TV show memorabilia presents an opportunity for online retailers to specialize in niche products and expand their customer base by catering to collectors and fans.