In order to promote the all-new Godzilla Resurgence, the official movie website has been designed to include a unique avatar creator. With this web tool, people are able to take or upload picture of their face and see themselves transformed into a large-scale figure that wanders around a CGI version of Tokyo in the manner of the iconic Japanese movie monster. Destinations pictured in the city simulator feature locations from previous Godzilla films, such as Ginza, Shinjuku and the Tokyo Metropolitan Government Buildings.
The silly avatar generator makes it possible for people to choose different body types, which includes offbeat outfits like bikinis and sumo wrestling uniforms.
This fun movie promotion tool for Godzilla Resurgence gives people the chance to change their perspective and put themselves in the shoes of Godzilla.
The Official 'Godzilla Resurgence' Site Features a Fun Simulator
1. Avataring - An increasing number of corporations and individuals are using avatar creators as a marketing tool, leading to opportunities to expand this trend in various industries.
2. Movie Promotion Tools - As technology advances, there is space for more creative ways to promote movies, creating new opportunities for digital marketing firms.
3. Virtual Sightseeing - The rise of virtual tourism is creating space for innovative virtual sightseeing opportunities, especially in the entertainment industry.
1. Entertainment - Avatar creators, movie promotion tools, and virtual sightseeing take place particularly within the entertainment industry.
2. Marketing - More brands are using avatar creators to promote their brand, making it a relevant tool for digital marketing.
3. Technology - The use of CGI and other technology to create digital versions of popular cities will become more mainstream with the rise of virtual tourism and sightseeing.