If morbid furniture pieces are your thing, then you can't get more deathly luxurious than these Autumn Heretic coffin couches.
Made out of an 18-gauge steel coffin with cast-iron legs and covered in hand-stiched Italian leather, only three Autumn Heretic Coffin Couches are being made by the luxury design company. Each costs a staggering $4,500, but buying furniture that you can take to the grave with you could be a smart investment. Multi-purpose purchases are the calling card of an informed consumer.
These Autum Heretic Coffin Couches are to Die for
1. Morbid Luxury Furniture - Opportunity for luxury furniture brands to tap into the demand for unique and macabre designs.
2. Multi-purpose Purchases - Potential for businesses to create products that serve multiple functions and appeal to informed consumers.
3. Personalized Death Accessories - Emerging trend of personalized funeral accessories that allow individuals to express their unique style even in death.
1. Luxury Furniture - Luxury furniture brands can explore the market for unconventional and morbid designs to attract niche consumers.
2. Consumer Goods - The concept of multi-purpose purchases can be adopted by various consumer goods industries to cater to the demands of informed consumers.
3. Funeral Services - Funeral service providers can offer personalized funeral accessories to meet the growing demand for unique and personalized end-of-life experiences.