Although autonomous driving might not be ready for the roads just yet, the 2017 Mercedes-Benz E-Class is an example of how automobile manufacturers are getting ready for the future by making new designs compatible.
Revealed at the North American International Auto Show, the 2017 Mercedes-Benz E-Class comes with tech-infused features such as an attention assist system that will automatically keep tabs on the driver to detect if they become fatigue.
The 2017 Mercedes-Benz E-Class comes with an optional Driver Assistance Package, which would enable the control of acceleration, braking and lane changes to be automatic.
Designed to be a vehicle that's ready for the future of autonomous driving, the new 2017 Mercedes-Benz E-Class is set to launch in the United States in mid-2016.
The 2017 Mercedes-Benz E-Class Features Autonomous Driving Capabilities
1. Autonomous Driving - Automobile manufacturers are designing autonomous driving compatible cars.
2. Tech-infused Features - Luxury car manufacturers are incorporating technology features such as an attention assist system.
3. Driver Assistance Package - Automobile companies are offering an optional Driver Assistance Package to enable automatic acceleration, braking and lane changes.
1. Automotive Industry - Luxury car manufacturers are adapting their products to be future-ready for autonomous driving.
2. Technology Industry - Incorporation of tech-infused features and attention assist systems in luxury cars is creating opportunities for the technology industry.
3. Autonomous Driving Industry - The development of autonomous driving features in Mercedes-Benz E-Class cars is poised to spur growth in the autonomous driving industry.