American brewer Austin Beerworks turned to design firm Helms Workshop to develop creative, vibrant packaging for the company's bold brew. The result was an explosive combination of simplistic, yet bold graphic and color combinations.
Austin Beerworks focuses on creating the kind of crisp, clear and brash brew that consumers have come to expect from American beer makers. Matching this outrageous attitude, the designers at Helms Workshop seem to gather inspiration from the borderline garish aesthetics that usually accompany tricked-out muscle cars. There is a touch of retro styling in the typography that adorns these cans that is reminiscent of the early sixties. The result of this patchwork of design is a brilliant, in-your-face example of eye-catching packaging.
Fiery, bold and brash, Austin Beerworks sports packaging that is as action-packed as every party it's a part of.
Austin Beerworks is Swathed in Boldly Vibrant Packaging
1. Bold Beer Branding - Opportunity for breweries to embrace vibrant and eye-catching packaging to differentiate their products in a crowded market.
2. Retro Styling - Incorporating nostalgic design elements from the past can add a unique and appealing touch to product packaging.
3. Simplistic Graphic Design - Minimalist and simple graphic design can create a powerful visual impact and enhance brand recognition.
1. Craft Beer Industry - Craft breweries can leverage bold and creative packaging to stand out and attract consumers in the competitive beer market.
2. Graphic Design Industry - Design firms specializing in product packaging have an opportunity to offer innovative and visually striking designs to beer companies.
3. Beverage Packaging Industry - Packaging manufacturers can explore new materials and techniques to create vibrant and attention-grabbing packaging solutions for beer brands.