Augmented reality is being used more and more by brands, but Kit Kat has taken it to a whole new level.
Using a promotional four finger Kit Kat bar wrapper, members of the public will be able to watch an exclusive performance by music band 'Scouting for Girls.' The one-off gig will pop up in your hand as you hold the chocolate wrapper in front of the computer screen using the nifty augmented reality -- a digital technology that enables people to experience a virtual 3D live performance.
Video games, fashion brands and many others have all embraced augmented reality in some shape or form, but Kit Kat is the first confectionery brand to use the technology on their packaging.
Chocolate and Tunes Collide with the Kit Kat Augmented Reality Campaign
1. Augmented Reality Campaigns - Brands can explore the potential of augmented reality to create immersive and interactive experiences for their customers.
2. Digital Packaging - The integration of digital technology into product packaging opens up opportunities for enhanced consumer engagement and storytelling.
3. AR Performances - Using augmented reality, artists and musicians can reach a wider audience by delivering virtual live performances in unique and unexpected ways.
1. Food and Beverages - Augmented reality can be harnessed by food and beverage brands to create interactive packaging experiences that captivate consumers and promote brand loyalty.
2. Entertainment - The entertainment industry can leverage augmented reality to revolutionize live performances and deliver captivating experiences that blur the line between the real and virtual worlds.
3. Technology - Augmented reality innovations offer tremendous opportunities for technology companies to develop cutting-edge solutions and platforms that unlock new possibilities for various industries.