Aston Martin is using a viral video contest to market and promote their four door supercar. There are three separate videos that can be viewed and clues can be found throughout them for a chance to win great prizes. Prizes range from $5,000 to a brand new $200,000 Aston Martin Rapide. Not too shabby!
Be sure to check out the cameo from rapper/producer Swizz Beatz in the Aston Martin video contest as well!
Implications - More companies are using social media as a form of advertisement. Consumers in modern society respond to these forms of campaigns more than traditional print or commercial. Companies could develop more items like this in order to attract a greater number of shoppers.
The Aston Martin Video Contest Has Big Rewards
1. Social Media Advertising - More companies are using social media as a form of advertisement.
2. Interactive Viral Videos - Interactive viral videos attract modern society.
3. Contest Marketing - Companies are using contests to promote their products and engage with consumers.
1. Automotive Industry - The automotive industry can explore the use of viral video contests to market their cars and engage with potential customers.
2. Fashion and Lifestyle Industry - The fashion and lifestyle industry can use similar tactics to market their products and engage with their target audience.
3. Entertainment Industry - The entertainment industry can use interactive viral videos to promote their movies, TV shows and engage with their viewers.