As a retailer of fashion and beauty products, ASOS is now venturing into new territory by launching its own ASOS makeup line, which boasts ultra-affordable selections for budget-conscious consumers.
Items like blush, bronzers and lipsticks from ASOS all ring in at under $20, making it easy for consumers to shop for an entirely new and highly pigmented range of makeup products at once. The packaging for ASOS' makeup range embraces a minimalist style, a Millennial pink colorway, as well as a few black accents and whimsically illustrated details.
As much as consumers are often led to believe that they must purchase high-end designer cosmetics to achieve professional-quality makeup looks, several emerging brands are eschewing this notion by creating highly accessible cosmetic collections.
The All-New ASOS Makeup Collection Includes Items Under $20
1. Affordable Cosmetics - Cosmetics companies can innovate by creating affordable makeup lines for budget-conscious consumers like ASOS' makeup collection.
2. Minimalist Packaging - Cosmetics packaging can be innovated with minimalist designs and colorful accents like ASOS' makeup line.
3. Accessible Cosmetic Collections - Emerging cosmetic brands can continue to emphasize accessibility and affordability, as opposed to high-end designer cosmetics.
1. Cosmetics and Beauty - The cosmetics and beauty industry can tap into opportunities by innovating affordable cosmetics lines, packaging design, and accessibility.
2. Retail and E-commerce - Retailers and e-commerce platforms can create their own affordable makeup lines like ASOS and capitalize on the trend of accessible cosmetic collections.
3. Fashion - Fashion brands can expand their product offerings to include affordable beauty products, such as ASOS' makeup line, to cater to budget-conscious consumers.