Fans of the hit HBO series Game of Thrones can enjoy this expansive art book that features detailed black and white illustrations of scenes of the show for consumers to color in. The theme of the book speaks to both young and mature fans of the show that enjoy the artistry and aesthetic of the popular fantasy program.
The 'Offiial A Game of Thrones Coloring Book' is a paperback item that features 45 different illustrations that capture the themes, characters, settings and plot lines of A Song of Ice and Fire. The illustrations are incredibly detailed making them ideal for both children and adults alike to fill in using pencil crayons, pens, markers or even paint. The book captures elements from both the books and the television series making it an ideal novelty item for both sets of fans.
This Game of Thrones Art Book is Ideal for Fans of the Show
1. Fantasy Coloring Books - The popularity of Game of Thrones coloring books reveals the consumer demand for fantasy themed coloring books, indicating an opportunity for illustrators and publishers to expand their offerings.
2. Interactive Novelty Items - Interactive coloring books, in addition to other novelty items, provide consumers with a unique way to engage with their favorite shows, films and books, creating an opportunity for merchandise producers and marketers to monetize fan engagement.
3. Cross-platform Merchandise - The A Game of Thrones coloring book is able to attract both book and TV fans, revealing a demand for cross-platform merchandise, which presents a marketing opportunity for other popular franchises to create products complementary to their various media platforms.
1. Publishing - Illustrators and publishers focused on the fantasy genre can capitalize on the popularity and demand of fantasy coloring books to expand their offerings and innovate new coloring book themes, targeting a diverse demographic inclusive of young adults, adults, and children.
2. Consumer Goods - Novelty merchandise producers can leverage opportunities to create interactive merchandise that enables greater fan engagement, particularly centered on popular forms of entertainment such as fantasy books and TV shows.
3. Entertainment - The intersection between books, TV shows, and coloring books show an opportunity to expand the merchandise of popular franchises, with other popular franchises in alternative entertainment, such as video games, music, and media, paralleling the success of multi-platform merchandise.