Unlike floating hotels that may conjure images of tropical paradises, this winter wonderland is located in arctic Sweden. From soft adventure company Off The Map Travel, the yet to launch Arctic Bath Hotel and Spa sits on the frozen Lule River in winter and floats in warmer months. The luxury overnight spa experience is also in an optimal location to view the Northern Lights.
The circular structure will include a spa treatment room, four saunas, an outdoor cold bath, a hot bath, indoor and outdoor showers as well as two dressing rooms. Arctic Bath was also designed with the highest environmental standards in mind.
The arctic Sweden accommodations are for adventurous travelers who want to enjoy unconventional experiences without some of the high octane activity.
Arctic Bath Hotel and Spa in Arctic Sweden Sits on the Lule River
1. Floating Hotels - Opportunity for creating unique and luxurious accommodation experiences in unconventional locations.
2. Luxury Spa Experiences - Opportunity for developing high-end spa facilities that offer immersive nature experiences.
3. Eco-friendly Design - Opportunity for designing innovative hotels and resorts with high environmental standards.
1. Hospitality and Tourism - The industry can explore creating floating hotels to cater to adventurous and nature-loving travelers.
2. Wellness and Relaxation - The industry can leverage the spa trend to develop unique and nature-inspired luxury spa experiences.
3. Sustainable Architecture and Design - The industry can embrace eco-friendly design principles to create innovative and environmentally conscious hotels.