This awe-inspiring aquarium window display was designed by KISSMIKLOS for Budapest design boutique MONO. The shark-infested window was conceived to grab the attention of passersby and proves the art and design brand's ability to think outside-of-the-box. The effect of the dramatic window is amplified when it is lit up at night, giving off a dreamy blue-green color. The windows bring attention to MONO's summer sale that is currently ongoing.
This example of storefront marketing borders on emotional marketing, given that it will likely inspire some kind of visceral reaction from pedestrians. The aquarium window is also sure to be buzzed about on social media based on its shareability. As a design concept store, such innovative stunts are arguably necessary when aiming to differentiate themselves from competitors.
This Aquarium Window in Budapest Was Designed by KISSMIKLOS
1. Storefront Marketing - Using innovative and attention-grabbing displays on storefront windows to attract customers and create buzz.
2. Emotional Marketing - Employing designs or experiences that elicit strong emotional responses from customers, enhancing brand engagement.
3. Shareable Experiences - Creating experiences or displays that are highly shareable on social media, generating organic exposure and brand awareness.
1. Retail - Implementing creative storefront marketing strategies to attract foot traffic and differentiate from competitors.
2. Advertising - Exploring new forms of emotional marketing that leverage innovative displays to evoke strong responses and capture audience attention.
3. Design - Creating shareable experiences through unique window displays that showcase design concepts and enhance brand visibility.