As 'Junk Banter' reports, Apple Pie Oreos will soon be a reality. Set to debut just before 2017's Labor Day, the popular snack brand has already revealed what the packaging for the Apple Pie Oreos will look like.
In order to draw consumers in, a large part of the wrapping is taken up with an image of the salivation-inducing baked dessert. Meanwhile, the background is a bright yellow, making it instantly a standout on grocery store shelves. As HYPEBEAST speculates, this new version "will most likely feature a vanilla cookie sandwich and an apple pie-flavored creme as the center." Given that the cookie's maker, Nabisco, is based out of New Jersey, its likely that the Apple Pie Oreos will be available in many US stores once they're officially released.
These Apple Pie Oreos Feature Vanilla Wafers & a Fruity Cinnamon Filling
1. Apple Pie Oreos - Opportunity for the creation of new and unique flavored snacks.
2. Packaging Design - Opportunity for innovative packaging designs that attract consumer attention.
3. Flavored Cream Fillings - Opportunity to experiment with various flavors for cream fillings in snack products.
1. Food Manufacturing - Opportunity for food manufacturers to develop new snack products and flavors.
2. Packaging Industry - Opportunity for packaging companies to create eye-catching designs for snack products.
3. Confectionery Industry - Opportunity for confectionery companies to introduce unique flavored cream fillings in their products.