Weight is not a dead giveaway when it comes to discerning the amount of hydrocarbon gas that remains in your canister. The App-Enabled Propane Tank is a smart solution; it keeps the head barbecuer in the loop about how many more hot dogs can be cooked before the stove will be out of action.
Anthony Reddington has put forth a couple of proposals for the Quirky product, and both of them involve the design of a ring-shaped base. This would gather information about the contents of the BBQ container and indicate its findings by a system of illuminated LEDs. One version of the App-Enabled Propane Tank incorporates an external control unit that's much more accessible to the user, especially where changing the batteries is concerned.
The App-Enabled Propane Tank Keeps You Well Informed of the Available Level
1. Smart Gas Gauges - Design and development of intelligent gas gauges that provide accurate real-time data via mobile applications.
2. Iot-enabled Tank Monitoring - Integration of Internet of Things (IoT) into the propane tank monitoring processes, which gathers actionable insights through data analytics and enhances user visibility.
3. Replacement of Traditional Gas Tank Gauges - Development of advanced and user-friendly propane tank monitors to replace the traditional scales and weight-based monitors.
1. Consumer Electronics - Developing next-gen propane tank monitoring systems that leverage the latest trends in consumer electronics technology.
2. Connected Home - Integrating the propane tank monitoring solutions with the connected home ecosystem to enhance the user experience and optimize consumption patterns.
3. Retail - An opportunity for propane tank retailers to collaborate with technology providers to offer smart gas gauges or build the platforms to connect these devices with end customers.