The Apothecary playing cards are beautiful expressions of art that are masterfully crafted. The Apothecary was inspired to create these lines of cards in an attempt to champion the dying print industry. All the cards feature hand-made illustrations, incredible print quality, metal foiling and shimmer gilding on every card. These craftsman-created cards instantly feel like a keepsake or memento, and carry the quality of true-art.
The Apothecary currently offers two decks of cards; the Seronda Sentiments and the Verna Virtues. The two styles of cards can be chosen in either the signature Black label and the color-changing White label. The designs of each card vary depending on the deck, but there are some constants that are features across all decks. The Apothecary playing cards each feature hand-drawn fantasy artwork, engravings and construction from quality materials.
Apothecary Playing Cards are Quality Cards that Artfully Made
1. Handmade Art Playing Cards - The trend of unique, handmade playing cards offers companies an opportunity to differentiate their product and appeal to art lovers and collectors.
2. Revival of Print Industry - The trend of highlighting high-quality printing techniques for playing cards offers companies an opportunity to champion an industry that is often overlooked by modern digital technology.
3. Customized Playing Cards - The trend of offering multiple designs and colors of playing cards allows companies to cater to different consumer preferences and increase their product range and revenue.
1. Art Supplies - Art supplies industry can partner with playing card manufacturers to create unique products that cater to the growing trend of handmade art playing cards.
2. Printing Services - Printing services industry can offer high-quality printing techniques to playing card manufacturers who want to champion the revival of print industry and differentiate their product from digital alternatives.
3. Gifts and Souvenirs - Gifts and souvenirs industry can stock high-quality customized playing cards that double as keepsakes or mementos and cater to the demand for unique and artful gifts.