This Halloween themed anti-Obamacare ad sees the return of Uncle Sam, following up from a previous video where he performed a gynecological exam. The political piece from Generation Opportunity encourages Americans to opt out of Obamacare and seek alternative health insurance options. The premise of the video is not to give the government too much access to your personal information. 'Get the Door, Chad' has a horror film style, where Uncle Sam shows up at the door trick or treating after a man taunts Chad through his television. The anti-Obamacare ad suggests the 'Halloween Horror 2013' is really the United States healthcare system.
Dubbed 'Obamacare,' the healthcare reforms President Barack Obama put in place in 2010 have been met with much controversy. Most recently it was a factor in the government shut down earlier in October.
Generation Opportunity's Anti-Obamacare Ad was Inspired by Scary Movies
1. Anti-obamacare Messaging - Opportunities for marketers to leverage traditional horror movie themes and utilize psychological tactics to convey their message on healthcare.
2. Alternative Healthcare Options - Increasing adoption and popularity of alternative health insurance options as a result of mistrust in government-run healthcare system.
3. Digital Marketing for Political Campaigns - Using innovative digital marketing campaigns to achieve greater reach, engagement, and impact for political campaigns.
1. Health Insurance - Opportunities to market healthcare products and services while appealing to consumers who are wary of government-run healthcare systems.
2. Politics - Innovative ways to integrate traditional messaging tactics with horror movie themes in political campaigns, with a focus on digital marketing strategies.
3. Entertainment - Opportunities to collaborate with brands in the political and health insurance industry to produce engaging and thought-provoking content tailored for modern audiences.