As much as dandruff can be a source of embarrassment, purchasing a shampoo that is meant to provide a smooth, flake-free scalp is much less exciting than some of the other haircare options on the market—however, this can hardly be said of Oribe’s new Anti-Dandruff Shampoo.
As well as being beautifully packaged in a Millennial pink bottle with jewel-like faceting, the product with salicylic acid promises to provide relief for a dry, itchy and irritated scalp, while also preventing dandruff in the future. The product features the Oribe Signature Complex—extracts of watermelon, lychee and edelweiss flower—as well as other exotic ingredient extracts from bilberry fruit, sugar maple and pea sprouts.
Oribe’s Anti-Dandruff Shampoo is part of its new Serene Scalp Collection, which also includes a soothing leave-on treatment and a balancing conditioner.
Image Credit: Instagram
Oribe’s Serene Scalp Anti-Dandruff Shampoo Boasts Beautiful Packaging
1. Beautiful Packaging - Companies can explore innovative packaging designs to make their products more visually appealing and attractive to consumers.
2. Natural Ingredient Extracts - There is an opportunity to incorporate unique and exotic ingredient extracts into haircare products to provide additional benefits and stand out in the market.
3. Soothing Scalp Treatments - Developing scalp treatments that offer relief from dryness, itchiness, and irritation can address a common consumer concern in the haircare industry.
1. Haircare - Haircare brands can explore new formulations and ingredients to create effective anti-dandruff products with beautiful packaging.
2. Beauty - Beauty companies can leverage unique ingredient extracts and visually appealing packaging to create standout products in the haircare market.
3. Wellness - Wellness brands can develop scalp treatments that promote overall scalp health and address specific concerns like dryness and itchiness.