Indulge your sweet tooth with your best intentions at the Anthon Berg Generous Store. Recently unveiled in the heart of Copenhagen, the company’s Generous Store featured the usual assortment of the premium chocolates Anthon Berg is known for. Goods were sold, but money never changed hands. The only suitable form of payment at the Anthon Berg Generous Store is the promise to do a good deed for someone you love.
Decked out with price tags that read, “Served breakfast in bed to your loved one,” or “Help clean your friend’s or house,” the Generous Store products demand a lot more effort than fishing a creased bill out of your pocket. When you commit to the price of your glossy goody bag, your “transaction” is processed on an iPad. Through Facebook, you let the lucky recipient of your good deed know what you have in store for them. Anthon Berg encouraged the would be do-gooders to follow up and post photos of their good deed on the company’s Facebook page.
The perfect way to spread joy, goodwill and delicious chocolate, the Anthon Berg Generous Store is home to sugary sweet sentiments.
The Anthon Berg Generous Store Accepts Good Deeds as Payment
1. Good Deed Economy - The Anthon Berg Generous Store showcases the trend of using good deeds as a form of currency, creating opportunities for businesses to focus on social impact.
2. Experiential Pricing - The Anthon Berg Generous Store exemplifies the trend of pricing products based on the value of experiences, allowing businesses to explore unique pricing models that engage customers on a deeper level.
3. Social Media Accountability - Anthon Berg's encouragement for customers to post photos of their good deed on social media demonstrates the trend of holding businesses accountable through digital platforms, encouraging businesses to leverage the power of social media for positive impact.
1. Chocolate Manufacturing - The Anthon Berg Generous Store presents opportunities for chocolate manufacturers to incorporate social impact into their business model, creating a unique selling proposition that resonates with socially conscious consumers.
2. Retail - The concept of experiential pricing at the Anthon Berg Generous Store offers innovative possibilities for retailers to create immersive shopping experiences that go beyond traditional monetary transactions.
3. Social Media Marketing - Anthon Berg's emphasis on posting good deed photos on social media highlights the potential for social media marketing agencies to help businesses leverage social media platforms for increased brand visibility and positive customer engagement.