There are a million scenarios out there that could cause a person to wish for a third arm, but itching shouldn't be one; that's why the Anthisan is so helpful. Thanks to this anti-itch cream, a person might as well have a third arm to help relieve that hard to reach, pain in the arse itch.
Conceived and executed by Publicis, an ad agency based in Hong Kong, the Anthisan campaign specifically targets itches caused by insect bites and stings. Although the Anthisan campaign might be a little more than fantastical, it really drives home the message that we often require a little extra help when it comes to pesky critters and unavoidable discomforts.
The Anthisan campaign's art direction was by Kwong Chi Kit and the ad was photographed by Benny Lam and retouched by Henry Chan.
The Anthisan Campaign Shows Fantastical Rapid Itch Relief
1. Anti-itch Products - There is a need for innovative anti-itch products and treatments for insect bites and stings that provide quick and effective relief.
2. Fantastical Advertising Campaigns - Creative and imaginative advertising campaigns, like Anthisan's, that combine humor and empathy can be disruptive and make a lasting impact on consumers.
3. Pain Relief Technology - Innovation in pain relief technology that can improve the effectiveness and convenience of anti-itch creams, such as automated applicators or wearable devices, would provide a unique selling proposition.
1. Pharmaceuticals - Pharmaceutical companies can leverage advanced research and development to produce efficient anti-itch creams and treatments for insect bites and stings.
2. Advertising - Ad agencies can create humorous and imaginative campaigns that connect with people on a more human level and resonate with their daily struggles.
3. Health and Wellness - Companies that specialize in health and wellness can offer innovative and convenient solutions for people suffering from insect bites and stings, such as wearable anti-itch devices or on-the-go relief sprays.