To promote the fact that four new Animojis will be coming to iOS 11.3 later this spring, Apple created a fun set of ads that also doubled as a campaign for the Grammys.
The two ads feature the Animoji faces of an alien, a unicorn, a fox, a puppy dog and more, all of which sing to show off the kinds of emotions that can be impressively captured by the iPhone X'sTrueDepth camera. This iPhone X feature captures one's facial expressions and recreates them in the form of a 3D animated character that brings one's favorite emoji icon to life.
The 60-second ads are set to the music of 'Stir Fry' from Migos and 'Redbone' by Childish Gambino, with the included Animojis perfectly capturing the spirit of each song.
Apple Created Fun Ads for the Grammy Featuring Singing Animojis
1. Animoji Marketing - Using Animojis as a creative marketing tool to engage and entertain consumers.
2. Emotion-tracking Technology - Developing technologies that can accurately capture and recreate facial expressions for interactive experiences.
3. Music-inspired Advertising - Using popular songs as the backdrop for engaging and memorable advertisements.
1. Mobile Devices - Integrating Animojis and emotion-tracking technology into mobile devices to enhance user experiences.
2. Marketing and Advertising - Leveraging Animojis and emotion-tracking technology in advertising campaigns to capture consumer attention and generate brand awareness.
3. Music and Entertainment - Collaborating with musicians to create unique and entertaining advertisements that resonate with audiences.